Friday, July 23, 2010

Dessert King!!



There is nothing more annoying for me than someone offering me a chocolate dessert when I am full. It is not because it is wrong on their part, but its just that I never stop at a small bite. Chocolates desserts are one of the most desired things by many people. They delicious, filling, tasty, yummy, etc, etc (my mouth was watery as I wrote these words). Its like I am emotioanlly attached to the desserts. They are like a my best friends, they can cheer me up if I am down.


Chocolate brownies come in a close second to it. Especially, if it is topped with vanilla ice cream and hot and dripping chocolate sauce, i.e. the Sizzling brownie. I once went to have lunch at a restaurant and had two sizzling brownies instead. No no not once, I have done it a couple of times.

Anyways the obsession with chocolate, I think will be intact even if I reincarnated as any oher species. I conclude my all chocolaty blog here. It is weekend no, so planing to try out new things. So see you later. Take care.

2 comments: